09 April, 2010

tea baggers, republicans, religious hypocrites

Doing away with social security, medicare, medicaid for those who cannot get even any medical treatments for their life on their own, civil rights, preservation of park land, all federal taxation, in fact all federal laws would not make our country better or improve the living conditions, provide for the common good or make our /MY country better for its people. Oh it sounds good to the shallow thinking cagle of jackleg rednecks and rightwing fanatics and religious bigots. Real patriots that love our country know better.

Oh, I hear and see the tea baggers and the Fox radio commentator bigotry and racism, and yelling "get the government our of my healthcare"--while those hypocrites are getting medicare---a single payer government program, and the outright lies that they spew and believe., "death panels, pulling the plug on grandma, gov't can take money out of your bank account, and on and on". Lies, lies, lies.

The wealthy have redistributed the wealth of this country UPWARDS by shifting jobs overseas for the cheap labor meanwhile they pocket the difference. If Jesus came tomorrow I believe he would not side with and defend the wealthy and powerful.

I believe Jesus would stand with and advocate for the needy, the poor, the afflicted and the common good, working, spiritual working men and women of all counties, not the privileged or the institutional churches filled with hypocrites.

And who am I?? Just a sinner who deserves to burn in hell for all eternity. If he asks me , "and what was your attitude toward the poor?" I will say, "I did what I could for them. I advocated for them. I cried for them when they suffered." And he will have seen that in my heart. If that is enough, I will be saved. End of story.

No comments: